the forum and its people

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the forum and its people

Post  DalekEmperor101 on Wed 16 Oct 2013, 16:09

Hey. For one thing, i personally dont want to see Nerdsoup disapate. We all have had good memories here, and we have all made many friends. Im not sure how many members or admins are still here, but even if we have lost some members, i suggest that the ones that are still here do their best to continue posting. I know that our old friend and admin a former member has created his own forum. Even if you have joined his forum, i erge you to still post here. I do not knwo if phoenix is thinking of keeping the forum, but we must try and pick 'NS back up.

DE101

_________________
ExplosiveCookie wrote:Im Trying To Kill A Mop With A Pillow!

DalekEmperor101 wrote:I Worry About You :laugh: 

How can you expect to save others, when you can't save yourself?
avatar
DalekEmperor101
User

Posts : 512
Points : 570
Join date : 2013-01-01
Location : The Ends Of Dimensions...
Job/hobbies : Actor/Writer
Fav' Movie Character : Captain Jean Luc Picard

http://whoviansunited.englishboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: the forum and its people

Post  Eye of Rassilon on Thu 24 Oct 2013, 21:33

What happened?


Last edited by Eye of Rassilon on Thu 24 Oct 2013, 21:38; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Eye of Rassilon
User

Posts : 28
Points : 30
Join date : 2013-10-24
Fav' Movie Character : The Master

Back to top Go down

Re: the forum and its people

Post  DalekEmperor101 on Thu 24 Oct 2013, 21:38

A dark time in NS history. An old admin left after a misunderstanding. Everything is fixed now. Dont worry Smile

_________________
ExplosiveCookie wrote:Im Trying To Kill A Mop With A Pillow!

DalekEmperor101 wrote:I Worry About You :laugh: 

How can you expect to save others, when you can't save yourself?
avatar
DalekEmperor101
User

Posts : 512
Points : 570
Join date : 2013-01-01
Location : The Ends Of Dimensions...
Job/hobbies : Actor/Writer
Fav' Movie Character : Captain Jean Luc Picard

http://whoviansunited.englishboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: the forum and its people

Post  Cromwell on Thu 24 Oct 2013, 21:40

DalekEmperor101 wrote:A dark time in NS history. An old admin left after a misunderstanding. Everything is fixed now. Dont worry Smile
A) It was not a dark time, it was the end. B) I don't think it was a misunderstanding, that is just what Meelo wants you to think and C) Eye is obviously and Alt of Meelo. Shame he didn't inform you of that fact.
avatar
Cromwell
Administrator

Posts : 97
Points : 261
Join date : 2013-01-01

Back to top Go down

Re: the forum and its people

Post  Eye of Rassilon on Thu 24 Oct 2013, 21:41

What is an alt? I'm confused.....
avatar
Eye of Rassilon
User

Posts : 28
Points : 30
Join date : 2013-10-24
Fav' Movie Character : The Master

Back to top Go down

Re: the forum and its people

Post  DalekEmperor101 on Thu 24 Oct 2013, 21:43

Campion wrote:
DalekEmperor101 wrote:A dark time in NS history. An old admin left after a misunderstanding. Everything is fixed now. Dont worry Smile
A) It was not a dark time, it was the end. B) I don't think it was a misunderstanding, that is just what Meelo wants you to think and C) Eye is obviously and Alt of Meelo. Shame he didn't inform you of that fact.
If you have returned to troll, please do not. Read the rules campion and dont make accusations please

_________________
ExplosiveCookie wrote:Im Trying To Kill A Mop With A Pillow!

DalekEmperor101 wrote:I Worry About You :laugh: 

How can you expect to save others, when you can't save yourself?
avatar
DalekEmperor101
User

Posts : 512
Points : 570
Join date : 2013-01-01
Location : The Ends Of Dimensions...
Job/hobbies : Actor/Writer
Fav' Movie Character : Captain Jean Luc Picard

http://whoviansunited.englishboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: the forum and its people

Post  Cromwell on Thu 24 Oct 2013, 21:43

Eye of Rassilon wrote:What is an alt? I'm confused.....
You are and alt, matey.
avatar
Cromwell
Administrator

Posts : 97
Points : 261
Join date : 2013-01-01

Back to top Go down

Re: the forum and its people

Post  Cromwell on Thu 24 Oct 2013, 21:45

DalekEmperor101 wrote:
Campion wrote:
DalekEmperor101 wrote:A dark time in NS history. An old admin left after a misunderstanding. Everything is fixed now. Dont worry Smile
A) It was not a dark time, it was the end. B) I don't think it was a misunderstanding, that is just what Meelo wants you to think and C) Eye is obviously and Alt of Meelo. Shame he didn't inform you of that fact.
If you have returned to troll, please do not. Read the rules campion and dont make accusations please
Do I look like I live under a bridge? Dear lord my boy you have problem. I have read the rules and think Meelo is becoming a Norwegian. Also, there is a difference between an accusation and stating a fact. I stated a fact.
avatar
Cromwell
Administrator

Posts : 97
Points : 261
Join date : 2013-01-01

Back to top Go down

Re: the forum and its people

Post  DalekEmperor101 on Thu 24 Oct 2013, 21:46

Eye of Rassilon wrote:What is an alt? I'm confused.....
Ignore him. An alt just means another account of the same person

_________________
ExplosiveCookie wrote:Im Trying To Kill A Mop With A Pillow!

DalekEmperor101 wrote:I Worry About You :laugh: 

How can you expect to save others, when you can't save yourself?
avatar
DalekEmperor101
User

Posts : 512
Points : 570
Join date : 2013-01-01
Location : The Ends Of Dimensions...
Job/hobbies : Actor/Writer
Fav' Movie Character : Captain Jean Luc Picard

http://whoviansunited.englishboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: the forum and its people

Post  Scary on Thu 24 Oct 2013, 21:47

Not coming to troll, DE101, we were just passing by... And to see misinformation being dispensed such as "it was a misunderstanding, it's fixed now" is slightly infuriating. It is important that FACTS are told, not a version of them that you prefer, so you'll forgive us if we address this issue.

_________________


Kind regards,
Scary
(Co-Administrator and Moderator).
avatar
Scary
Administrator

Posts : 207
Points : 2147483647
Join date : 2012-12-08
Location : Birmingham
Job/hobbies : Theology Student
Fav' Movie Character : Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Re: the forum and its people

Post  Cromwell on Thu 24 Oct 2013, 21:48

Do not tell Meelo to ignore me DE101. I am your superior officer and I will have you court marshaled!


Last edited by Campion on Thu 24 Oct 2013, 21:49; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Cromwell
Administrator

Posts : 97
Points : 261
Join date : 2013-01-01

Back to top Go down

Re: the forum and its people

Post  Eye of Rassilon on Thu 24 Oct 2013, 21:48

DalekEmperor101 wrote:
Eye of Rassilon wrote:What is an alt? I'm confused.....
Ignore him. An alt just means another account of the same person
Am I being accused of being someone else?! What on earth...!
avatar
Eye of Rassilon
User

Posts : 28
Points : 30
Join date : 2013-10-24
Fav' Movie Character : The Master

Back to top Go down

Re: the forum and its people

Post  DalekEmperor101 on Thu 24 Oct 2013, 21:49

a former member wrote:Not coming to troll, DE101, we were just passing by... And to see misinformation being dispensed such as "it was a misunderstanding, it's fixed now" is slightly infuriating. It is important that FACTS are told, not a version of them that you prefer, so you'll forgive us if we address this issue.
Seeing as i didnt miss inform. You left, and made your ownn forum. You wished us to be a friendly terms. A shortened version of what happened.

_________________
ExplosiveCookie wrote:Im Trying To Kill A Mop With A Pillow!

DalekEmperor101 wrote:I Worry About You :laugh: 

How can you expect to save others, when you can't save yourself?
avatar
DalekEmperor101
User

Posts : 512
Points : 570
Join date : 2013-01-01
Location : The Ends Of Dimensions...
Job/hobbies : Actor/Writer
Fav' Movie Character : Captain Jean Luc Picard

http://whoviansunited.englishboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: the forum and its people

Post  Cromwell on Thu 24 Oct 2013, 21:50

Eye of Rassilon wrote:
DalekEmperor101 wrote:
Eye of Rassilon wrote:What is an alt? I'm confused.....
Ignore him. An alt just means another account of the same person
Am I being accused of being someone else?! What on earth...!
Don't act the fool Myles. We know the truth.
avatar
Cromwell
Administrator

Posts : 97
Points : 261
Join date : 2013-01-01

Back to top Go down

Re: the forum and its people

Post  Scary on Thu 24 Oct 2013, 21:50

DalekEmperor101 wrote:
a former member wrote:Not coming to troll, DE101, we were just passing by... And to see misinformation being dispensed such as "it was a misunderstanding, it's fixed now" is slightly infuriating. It is important that FACTS are told, not a version of them that you prefer, so you'll forgive us if we address this issue.
Seeing as i didnt miss inform. You left, and made your ownn forum. You wished us to be a friendly terms. A shortened version of what happened.
Yes I know but I didn't "misunderstand" anything...
avatar
Scary
Administrator

Posts : 207
Points : 2147483647
Join date : 2012-12-08
Location : Birmingham
Job/hobbies : Theology Student
Fav' Movie Character : Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Re: the forum and its people

Post  Eye of Rassilon on Thu 24 Oct 2013, 21:56

Campion wrote:
Eye of Rassilon wrote:
DalekEmperor101 wrote:
Eye of Rassilon wrote:What is an alt? I'm confused.....
Ignore him. An alt just means another account of the same person
Am I being accused of being someone else?! What on earth...!
Don't act the fool Myles. We know the truth.
Wow this place is obviously not as friendly as I thought it was!
avatar
Eye of Rassilon
User

Posts : 28
Points : 30
Join date : 2013-10-24
Fav' Movie Character : The Master

Back to top Go down

Re: the forum and its people

Post  ExplosiveCookie on Thu 24 Oct 2013, 21:56

Can we just stay friends... Campion, a former member... Please can you just leave it, we just want to try and give the forum a second chance and as a member of BOTH forums I just want to be a peace... We all used to be such great friends..

~Luke

_________________


Don't eat what I bake...seriously, it will explode!Razz
avatar
ExplosiveCookie
User

Posts : 285
Points : 289
Join date : 2013-01-01
Location : Somewhen
Job/hobbies : animation
Fav' Movie Character : Peter Cushing Doctor

http://www.youtube.com/user/TTTEproductions

Back to top Go down

Re: the forum and its people

Post  DalekEmperor101 on Thu 24 Oct 2013, 21:57

Why are you two here anyway? Not that we dont want such loving compqny, but really?

Eye please ignore then. They are trying to stir thingsup

_________________
ExplosiveCookie wrote:Im Trying To Kill A Mop With A Pillow!

DalekEmperor101 wrote:I Worry About You :laugh: 

How can you expect to save others, when you can't save yourself?
avatar
DalekEmperor101
User

Posts : 512
Points : 570
Join date : 2013-01-01
Location : The Ends Of Dimensions...
Job/hobbies : Actor/Writer
Fav' Movie Character : Captain Jean Luc Picard

http://whoviansunited.englishboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: the forum and its people

Post  ExplosiveCookie on Thu 24 Oct 2013, 21:58

Eye of Rassilon wrote:
Campion wrote:
Eye of Rassilon wrote:
DalekEmperor101 wrote:
Eye of Rassilon wrote:What is an alt? I'm confused.....
Ignore him. An alt just means another account of the same person
Am I being accused of being someone else?! What on earth...!
Don't act the fool Myles. We know the truth.
Wow this place is obviously not as friendly as I thought it was!
Please just ignore them... Dont leave eye. Also you're a 7th Doctor fan...I need another McCoy fan!

~Luke


Last edited by ExplosiveCookie on Thu 24 Oct 2013, 22:01; edited 1 time in total

_________________


Don't eat what I bake...seriously, it will explode!Razz
avatar
ExplosiveCookie
User

Posts : 285
Points : 289
Join date : 2013-01-01
Location : Somewhen
Job/hobbies : animation
Fav' Movie Character : Peter Cushing Doctor

http://www.youtube.com/user/TTTEproductions

Back to top Go down

Re: the forum and its people

Post  Cromwell on Thu 24 Oct 2013, 22:00

You lot a thicker than thicky Mckthickford after he has had a bowl full of thick. And so is yah Dad.

But seriously guys you don't seem to realise that he is manipulating yah big time.
avatar
Cromwell
Administrator

Posts : 97
Points : 261
Join date : 2013-01-01

Back to top Go down

Re: the forum and its people

Post  DalekEmperor101 on Thu 24 Oct 2013, 22:02

Campion, please just leave it. Stop stirrning stuff up

_________________
ExplosiveCookie wrote:Im Trying To Kill A Mop With A Pillow!

DalekEmperor101 wrote:I Worry About You :laugh: 

How can you expect to save others, when you can't save yourself?
avatar
DalekEmperor101
User

Posts : 512
Points : 570
Join date : 2013-01-01
Location : The Ends Of Dimensions...
Job/hobbies : Actor/Writer
Fav' Movie Character : Captain Jean Luc Picard

http://whoviansunited.englishboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: the forum and its people

Post  ExplosiveCookie on Thu 24 Oct 2013, 22:03

Campion wrote:You lot a thicker than thicky Mckthickford after he has had a bowl full of thick. And so is yah Dad.

But seriously guys you don't seem to realise that he is manipulating yah big time.
Funny thing is Milo has not sent me 1PM about this matter...I just want to help.

~Luke
P.S: I agree on the comment about my dad...my Step-dad is much better

_________________


Don't eat what I bake...seriously, it will explode!Razz
avatar
ExplosiveCookie
User

Posts : 285
Points : 289
Join date : 2013-01-01
Location : Somewhen
Job/hobbies : animation
Fav' Movie Character : Peter Cushing Doctor

http://www.youtube.com/user/TTTEproductions

Back to top Go down

Re: the forum and its people

Post  Scary on Thu 24 Oct 2013, 22:07

DalekEmperor101 wrote:Why are you two here anyway? Not that we dont want such loving compqny, but really?

Eye please ignore then. They are trying to stir thingsup
Every couple of days I've just been checking back to see if the information about what happened is sound. And clearly today it isn't... There was no "misunderstanding" at all. Our good friend Phoenix revealed his feelings about me and my work on the forum, and I reacted. Simple as. I didn't "misunderstand" anything.

I'm not trying to stir things up at all. I just find it unethical of you to not tell the truth. However, I can't exactly blame you, DE101, because your opinion on the matters at hand have clearly been biased by Phoenix...

Regardless, a dispute is not what I want, and although I agree with Campion's points I do not agree with his methods. I'm not trying to stir anything up so don't falsely accuse me of doing so. I was just posting to highlight and address the fact that the way you worded your post, DE101, does not accurately reflect the real events. Thank you.

_________________


Kind regards,
Scary
(Co-Administrator and Moderator).
avatar
Scary
Administrator

Posts : 207
Points : 2147483647
Join date : 2012-12-08
Location : Birmingham
Job/hobbies : Theology Student
Fav' Movie Character : Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Re: the forum and its people

Post  DalekEmperor101 on Thu 24 Oct 2013, 22:08

ExplosiveCookie wrote:Also you're a 7th Doctor fan...I need another McCoy fan!

~Luke
Am i not good enough? Razz

_________________
ExplosiveCookie wrote:Im Trying To Kill A Mop With A Pillow!

DalekEmperor101 wrote:I Worry About You :laugh: 

How can you expect to save others, when you can't save yourself?
avatar
DalekEmperor101
User

Posts : 512
Points : 570
Join date : 2013-01-01
Location : The Ends Of Dimensions...
Job/hobbies : Actor/Writer
Fav' Movie Character : Captain Jean Luc Picard

http://whoviansunited.englishboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: the forum and its people

Post  Scary on Thu 24 Oct 2013, 22:09

ExplosiveCookie wrote:Can we just stay friends... Campion, a former member... Please can you just leave it, we just want to try and give the forum a second chance and as a member of BOTH forums I just want to be a peace... We all used to be such great friends..

~Luke
Of course we can stay friends, EC (and you also, DE101). Again, please understand that I am not trying to stir things up but just make sure that people are not misinformed about what actually happened. That doesn't mean I'm falling out with you, I'm just addressing an issue.

_________________


Kind regards,
Scary
(Co-Administrator and Moderator).
avatar
Scary
Administrator

Posts : 207
Points : 2147483647
Join date : 2012-12-08
Location : Birmingham
Job/hobbies : Theology Student
Fav' Movie Character : Darth Vader

Back to top Go down

Re: the forum and its people

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum